Open House Lavender Celebration
Saturday July 18th 12-5pm
Join us for our third annual open house and experience the lavender patch in full bloom!
732 Haven Place, Camano Island
- Guided Tours
- Fresh Farm Food & Treats
- U-Pick Lavender
- Lavender Essential Oil Distillation 2pm
- Woven Lavender Wand Making
- Meet the Alpacas, Chickens, Ducks, Cats, & Farm Dog
- Learn about our Herbal Home Remedies & No-Till Gardening Practices
- Enjoy time with the Birds, Bees, & Trees with whom we share this Farm
We are looking forward to five monthly Farm Suppers which run through October. Coming to a Farm Supper is a great way to visit, experience, and support the farm! Each Supper includes:
- Multiple course organic vegetarian meal by fabulous guest chefs.
- Fresh food from our farm and other local sources
- Walk-about the farm to see our no-till garden orchards, & meet the alpacas, chickens, ducks, cats, & farm dog
- Back to the table for dessert
Advance reservations are required and the farm suppers do sell out! So make your reservation now!
Ananda Farm Mission
Simple Living — High Thinking
Community based Solutions; cooperative spirit as the alternative to competition and greed.
Holistic and diverse food eco-systems that harmoniously support our community of people and our Mother in Nature.